Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 2, 2011

I'm guessing these next few posts will be rather brief since so much time has elapsed...whoops.

Hmm let's refer back to my photos to see what Friday had in store for me..

Oh yes! My dad and I walked around London for quite a while. After sitting next to an Australian couple from Canberra (Isaacs, even--where my grandma lives!), we saw the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. It was actually pretty difficult to see anything due to crowds, but I most definitely heard the band playing :) Hilariously enough a lot of them were Frank Sinatra songs. From there we went to the Horse Guards and of course took some silly photos. One of them mumbled to me through his teeth saying, "I wanted to say you're gorgeous". Wowwy, thaaaaanks! The dude looked about 18 haha. Bad boy for talking :P We walked around the Mall and yada yada. We saw St. Paul's and St Martin In The Fields, where we went for tea in the crypt.

We met up with Matt in Shoreditch for some dinner, then I went to Matt's flat to hang out and pregame before going out. We went to two places, ultimately ending up at a gay bar (of course). It was a pretty wild night, actually. Passed the eff out as soon as I got back to the flat (which was around 3:30 or so)

No comments:

Post a Comment