Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 3, 2011

Well, Saturday had a bit of late start since I was pretty hungover. I was lucky enough to get to meet up with Dave Ralston, a former counselor at Camp Mason! I hadn't seen him in 7 years (seem to be the theme, huh?) We met up for some dranky dranks from about 3-6ish. Then I met up with Lucy, my PU Band friend, at Big Ben. We walked around for a little bit and took a last look around. We ended up meeting up with Chris, an Oxford student who spent the year at Princeton and in the band :) It was brief, as he was waiting in line with some friends for the London Eye. I was not about to spend £18 on that (it's a large, super low moving Ferris wheel).

It started getting cold, so we took a scenic bus ride back to my room so I could get changed. Then we headed off to meet Graham, another former camp counselor! We went to three different bars and had a grand ol' time. We ended up hanging out in one of them after-hours with the two bartenders. Super fun but poor Lucy had a little too much. Graham was a little schwastyface, too. Whooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment