Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 5, 2011

Last day of my trip. We walked along the Thames and saw some cute things. After that we met up with Matt one last time for lunch. From there we collected our bags and made our way to Heathrow via the tube. It took a while but I fell asleep a few times. Ummm we had quite a hike to our gate, but when I got there I of course saw a rando wearing some Charter Club gear. I go to Europe for two weeks and I meet up with eight Princeton people on purpose, and one accidentally. What the heck?

Our flight was a little delayed but fiiinally we got moving. I watched two movies then passed out for basically the remainder of the eight hour flight. THUS ENDING MY TRIP. So sad to be home...classes now start TOMORROW and I'm totally not in the right mindset. Can't I just travel forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment