Thursday, July 22, 2010

i can haz bowl?

I really wish this place had bowls. There are plates and utensils but no bowls. I've been eating cereal out of a pot. Despite that sucking, I got everything on the original "Things I Don't Have But Wish I Did" list.

Yesterday I didn't do anything. Really. We walked around in the morning for maybe an hour, exchanged some money at the bank (which took about an hour as they had to call someone in to check the authenticity of our bills,) and bought some fruit/drinking water around the corner. Oh, and I sewed on two more patches--only two more to go! I'll take a picture when I'm all done. It's such a random assortment of countries.

I'm determined to actually start doing things around the city. It's difficult because my dad is working during the day, plus we're going to be here for like a week more. So much timeeeeee! Tomorrow we go to Delhi/Agra though and I'm super super excited! I'm hoping to do a lot of shopping there, I'm sure it'll be better than in Pune. Pune has a lot of Western style boutiques and such but I want to buy things from markets and street vendors. I want authentic Indian clothes, not something I can buy at home with the same price tag.

I'll see what Sham wants to do today but hopefully I can stay awake. I took a nap yesterday for about 3 hours and that kind of ruined any chance of going anywhere. Once again I missed going out for dinner. I was going to be super determined not to nap today but I woke up at 5 am and haven't been able to get back to bed :/ That left me with four hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment