Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11, 2010

5:11 pm


I'm sick of writing pages and page so hopefully this will be short and sweet. Yesterday was pretty boring. I'm seriously considering leaving either tomorrow or Friday and spending some extra time in Chiang Mai. All I'm doing at this point is sitting around, going online, and talking to Sam. Yesterday wasn't really memorable or noteworthy except for the night time. Oh, since all of the schools are closed this week I can't teach English while I'm here. Bummer. So yeah, last night I got all emotional and whatnot when Sam and I were talked. We were up until about midnight with a kind of heart-to-heart.

So today Mike got ordained. We went out for lunch which I cam SO sick of, I can't wait to go home. I don't usually get homesick but I think the combination of being bored, hungry, and unsatisfied with the food is really doing it. I took like a 3.5 hour nap today. Not much else to do. Chevaun arrived here yesterday afternoon from Singapore. I'd say she's in her early to mid-thirties. She's here until Friday, I like her! Right, that's really it. WAIT!! My camera is giving me Error 99 again...what the hell I just spent a ton of money getting it fixed like aw eek before my trip. NOT. COOL. Very upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment