Sunday, August 1, 2010

Must..sleep..

It's 8:50 am and I've already completed a 5k. Well...I would've liked to have run more of it, but Sham was my buddy and she's not feeling so hot so we walked a bit of it. Sucks. I could've had a better time :[
Boom:



Yesterday we went to the tallest tower in Thailand, which is like chump change compared to New York. It's 84 floors, with a sweet view:



They had some neat things to take pictures with and of course was as goofy as possible:





We also went to get massages. I'm so glad this time it wasn't sketchy.. I got a Thai massage for the first time. They stretch you out and it's rather nice. I think if I was less flexible it'd be pretty horrible, though. Ummm I bought a pair of shoes for like $4, so that's pretty sweet.

Today we head up to Chiang Mai. I don't know whose bright idea it was to wait until the very last second to buy tickets...but the sleeper train is all sold out. So we're flying. Not that I'm complaining about that but it's just frustrating when things don't get done. Julie's Place [guesthouse] tonight! eee I had so much fun there last time. One night in Chiang Mai then off to the temple!!! For now it's time to shower and sleep and pack for my trip. I'm going to leave stuff I don't need with Sham here in Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment