Monday, August 22, 2011

All-Nighter

Okay so it's 2 am and I've decided to pull an all-nighter in preparation for my trip to Europe in the morning. I'm hitting London, Amsterdam, Brussels, and Paris! My journey begins with a 5:25 Dinky...my flight to London is at 9 am. I'm expecting to pass the eff out as soon as I sit down in my seat. Once I land I'll be taking a train and then catching the tube with my cousin back to his flat. It should be pretty late (local time) and my guess is I'll still be exhausted enough to mostly sleep through the night. So that's my plan! Three more hours to go before I leave my apartment...we'll see if I survive. I'm pretty beat. I'm a little anxious to pack every last item on my very thorough packing list, but there are still the morning essentials that I have to use before they can be safely put in my bag. Speaking of which, it's a tad heavier than I would have liked. Although, to be fair, my camera bag (complete with body, two lenses, and various little things) is resting at the bottom (in its own closed off section! Glorious). So many parentheses in this.

I've got my passports and my tickets all printed out and ready to go! I still have yet to book a bus from Amsterdam to Paris via Brussels but that'll happen soon.




This is a stupidly long post for still being in Princeton, but I suppose it's a good way to kill these three hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment