Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 29, 2011

I think I could get used to living in Paris...just saying (ignoring the fact that the US Dollar totally SUCKS). I seriously want to try to work in a hostel next summer or at Disneyland Paris!

Today Devan and I walked to the Eiffel Tower again, where we made a new friend! I met Claire, 24, from Australia when she asked me to take a photo of her in front of the tower. We started chatting and, realizing that we were both traveling alone, decided to pair up for the day. We walked around quite a bit, unsuccessfully visiting both the fashion museum and the museum of modern art. We stopped at a cafe for lunch which was pretty nice. We really just ended up hanging out in front of the Eiffel Tower all day. The sun FINALLY came out here and there and it was nice for a bit! We saw this Michael Jackson dance group at one point and it was pretty good. I miss dancing :[ I joined them for Thriller hahah. I stopped off at the apartment to grab a jacket (I'm definitely going to miss borrowing that tomorrow and once I get to London..) then headed to her hostel to grab hers. We then went to an Irish pub for a drink.


The two of us met Valentin for dinner near his apartment. Super yummy food! We then went out for wine and cheese. So French! I took a somewhat amusing video on the hunt for cheese. Now I'm back in Devan's apartment and ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment