Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 28, 2011

Geez, I have to look through my photos to remember what I've been doing these past two days!


Yesterday I woke up and walked down the street a bit with Devan and her dad to buy a chicken and some breakfast items (croissants mmm). After a delish brekkie, Dev and I went to Parc des Buttes-Chaumont and met Quentin, Bluey, Scott, Gracie, and some others for a picnic! It was super cute and French. After that we were pretty tired and came back for a nap. I ended up sleeping nearly three hours, whoooops! Yet another scrumptious dinner ensued before taking a walk on the Champs-Élysées. I saw the Eiffel Tower sparkle on the hour from the Trocadéro, which I hadn't seen before :) I came back to the apartment but at 11 pm I got in touch with Valentin and we ended up meeting for a drink! I hadn't seen him in SEVEN years. Good ol' Camp Mason.

So overall it was a pretty low-key day but I'm more than happy to just relax and enjoy the mere feeling of being in Paris again.

No comments:

Post a Comment